Saturday, March 7, 2009

Proverb to Ponder

Wow.  This everyday blogging commitment is hard.  I can't imagine cooking in the crock pot everyday and then blogging about it everyday too.  No thanks!

But back to Proverbs.  Alright already with the adultery.  Sheesh.  

I guess I have to go with 1-3

My son, keep my words
and store up my commands within you.
2 Keep my commands and you will live;
guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
3 Bind them on your fingers;
write them on the tablet of your heart.

I love verse 3.  I've seen this or something similar in many different passages of scripture.  The point?

Remember.

Remember this wisdom when it really matters.  Do what you've got to do to remember it.  Even if you have to tie a ribbon on your finger or tattoo it on your person.

Remember.

No comments: