Sunday, March 29, 2009

Proverb to Ponder

But first, one of the best verses in the whole Bible is Biblegateway's Verse of the day today:


“God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”- 2 Corinthians 5:21

Hallelujah!




29:20 Do you see a man who speaks in haste?
There is more hope for a fool than for him.

This, along with gentleness, is an ongoing battle I fight. I blew it again this weekend and am reminded that even when it seems I have come a long long way, there is still a long long way to go. I have to be so vigilant when it comes to my tone, and airing my frustrations.

Father, I pray that you would give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that I would know you better. As I know you better, Father, I pray I would become more like your Son. I especially pray that I would be gentle and loving and kind with my words, both what I say and how I say it. Lord, I've never found my human efforts to be effective in transformational change. I'm relying on You and Your power, Father. I ask for it in Jesus name. Amen

No comments: