Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wisdom

I long to understand the heart of God.  I want to wade out past the confusing arguments of men and swim out into the vast deep knowledge of God.  I want the disagreements of this group and that church and those people to matter not, because God told me what he thinks about all of it.

All those things that seem like contradictions, but I know they can't be?  I want to understand and be able to help others understand, too.  

The questions keep coming like rain that overwhelms.  Rain that shows no sign of stopping anytime soon.

The rain, it can be good.

I guess it's like anything.  It can be good or bad.  Just depends on how you look at it.

The questions have the power to separate or draw in.

I'm leaning in.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Questions and confusion is good Rachel. It means you are thinking.